Watch the short video below and learn how can you quickly find the material you are looking for.
You often know what are the desired physical and/or chemical properties of raw material that would fit perfectly in your formulation, right?
Let's say you want to find a pigment with:
- density from 1 to 2
- alkali and acid resistance above 4
- fastness to light above 6
- heat resistance above 200
Please know: You don't have to use exact parameters. You can also write in ranges.
- WEIGHT ORGANIC SOLVENTS = 0 (exactly and close to)
- ACID VALUE = >5 (above 5)
- REFRACTIVE INDEX = 1 - 2 (between 1 and 2)
- DENSITY / WEIGHT = 1,05 (exactly and close to)
- VISCOSITY = <10000 (less than 10000)
Where are measurement units?
You have probably noticed there are no measurement units needed when searching by parameters.
The reason is that our search is working as an SPPS or Smart Predictive Parametric Search.
That means you only have to enter the values you have in mind and Allchemist SPPS automatically predicts the units based on the entered values.
The closest matches will be always shown at the top along with other similar materials. Search results, of course, have measurement units displayed.